Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hellloooo, Out There in the Vast, Overcrowded World of Bloggers....

Yep, I am now officially a blogger. After months of listening to my husband tell me I should do this, I am finally taking the plunge. Why now, you ask? Well, I have a feisty 1-year-old daughter who mimics everything I do, and I guess I feel this sense of urgency to show her how to be a cool, confident, HAPPY woman, and I really can't do that unless I can walk the walk, right? So, here I am. I'm putting it all out there, and challenging myself to be authentic, to embrace what I got and what I can be with a little hard work. Impossibly simple, right? Ha! All I can say is...this should be fun. And, seriously, after hanging out with me on this crazy, perfect adventure I hope some of you ladies out there in this vast world of blogging will perhaps feel a little more empowered by the woman you are the next time you look at yourself in the mirror. Now, THAT sounds pretty damn perfect 2 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment